WHAT MOXIOM COLLECTS
In order for you to create an account on Moxiom and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the Services, may include:
* information (such as your name, email and postal adresses, foto’s, telephone number and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on Moxiom, including if you register as a user of the Services, upload or submit any material through Moxiom or request any information;
* your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
* details of any request or transactions;
* information about your activity on and interaction with Moxiom, such as your IP adress and the type of device or browser you use;
* communications you send to us ( for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
* information that you submit to Moxiom in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to others; and
* Moxiom collects non-personal information as you use Moxiom. When you use the site, Moxiom, third party service providers and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs and similar technology from your browser or mobile device.
WHAT IS PRIVATE
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site, used to notify consumers about updates to our website and for communications, such as customer service.
This data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users or third partys without the consent of Moxiom:
* your password;
* your IP adress;
* your phone number;
* communications you send to us.
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission. We do not and will not sell your data to other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites. For example, we may use the information to control the number of times you have seen an ad, deliver ads tailored to your interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can prevent us from tailoring our ads to you on other websites by deleting your cookies.
HOW DOES MOXIOM USE THE INFORMATION
* Email: We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as, account management, or system maintenance. You may only stop those emails by terminating your account. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails using your personal information. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from Moxiom at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your Moxiom account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database.
* Sharing with third parties: We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers for some of the purposes listed above.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
CHANGE OR WRAP UP
* You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it.
* Additionally, You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.